- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Free Standard Delivery available within the Continental U.S on certain products. Please ask for a freight quote on all other items.
- Standard delivery includes ground shipping on FedEx/UPS packages and freight carrier curbside or loading dock delivery on oversize items. Please contact us to request a quote on additional delivery services such as inside delivery or installation.
- Freight carriers will usually call within 24-48 hours of delivery to schedule an appointment but may arrive on short notice. Please be prepared to assist on the delivery date, this will allow for a smooth delivery and appropriate time in unloading your order.
- Delivery usually occurs within 5-10 business days for in stock items.
- Lead time for custom order is 4-6 weeks.
- Full payment due prior to shipment for in-stock orders or before the start of production for custom orders.
- No order may be cancelled once shipped or in production.
- Payment methods: Credit card, bank transfer, checks upon authorization, PayPal.
- A credit card convenience fee may apply to your order.
San Telmo Interiors warrants products to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship under normal use and care. Please contact us for detailed product warranty length and coverage.
San Telmo Interiors will at our discretion, repair or replace, to the original purchaser, any product that is defective in materials or workmanship, given normal use and care of single shift service, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard 8 hour work day, 5 days a week. Variations occurring in wood, leather and other natural materials are inherent to their character and are not considered defects. This warranty does not cover: damage caused by transportation; cost of transportation or labor; misuse, negligence or alteration by the purchaser.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstance, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty of negligence, shall San Telmo Interiors be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if San Telmo Interiors had notice of these damages or they were foreseeable. San Telmo Interiors shall not be responsible for verifying customer’s description of needs, data, or the fitness for a particular purpose of goods. San Telmo Interiors liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective parts, or the purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED, SAN TELMO INTERIORS MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
San Telmo Interiors will allow returns for product return/exchange on stock items and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) with the following stipulations:
- A restocking fee may apply.
- Shipping charges are prepaid by customer.
- Product has never been removed from original carton.
- RMA must be requested within 7 days of delivery and product returned within 30 days of RMA issue date.
- Credit will not be issued if product is returned damaged.
- Returns will be valid for exchange/credit.
- No returns accepted on custom orders.
Credit will not be provided on any items returned without an RMA, or on merchandise that has been subject to freight damage, missing parts, usage or been removed from the original carton. Returns without a pre-authorized RMA will be refused. San Telmo Interiors will not be responsible for resolving damage and / or freight claims on returned product.
In the event an order is received damaged or defective, San Telmo Interiors will administer the filing of claims if the order is shipped via our designated carriers. All claims must be filed within 7 calendar days of receipt of goods. Claim will be disputed if product is moved from original ‘ship to’ location. The following documents are required to file a claim:
- Copy of bill of lading with notations for any visible damages, refusals, or shortages.
- Digital photos of Damage.
- NOTE: Careful Inspection of all items upon arrival is critical, please note any damages and/or defects found on the delivery paperwork. Any claims made after delivery completion will not qualify for replacement unless otherwise approved by delivery party.